- Volunteer support to palliative patients and families
- Grief Support
- Volunteer Training Program
- Support and Education re Advance Care Planning
- Library books, DVD’s and other resources available at Hospice Office
- Maintenance of the Pavilion Memorial Gardens
We encourage your donation. Your gift will provide direct care for individuals and families today, as well as help us to meet the need for end-of-life and bereavement care tomorrow. To discuss making a gift or including New Denver Hospice in your legacy plans, or to find out more about fundraising activities, contact:
New Denver Hospice Society 250 358 7828.
New Denver Hospice Society receives funding from Interior Health. A large percentage of it’s funding is through the generosity of our community. We charge no fees for individual or family support. There are fees for some of our seminars and groups.