- Volunteer support to palliative patients and families
- Grief Support
- Compassionate Companioning
- Volunteer Training Program
- Support and Education re Advance Care Planning
- Library books, DVD’s and other resources available at Hospice Office
- Maintenance of the Pavilion Gardens
- Informative website
We encourage your donation. Your gift will provides care for individuals and families in the community who are in need of end-of-life and bereavement support and care. Fundraising dollars also go toward volunteer education.
To discuss making a gift or including New Denver Hospice in your legacy plans, or to find out more about fundraising activities, contact: New Denver Hospice Society 250-358-7828.
A large percentage of our funding is through the generosity of our community. New Denver Hospice Society also receives funding from Interior Health.
No fees are charged for individual or family support. Fees are charged for some educational opportunities and support groups.